Terms of access to the website of Lyceum of Greek Women of Kalamata
1. General Information
The present website is operated by the association called “Lyceum of Greek Women of Kalamata”, based in Kalamata (17, Saint Nikolaos Street) and legally represented (hereafter “Lyceum”), with the purpose of providing information to the users about the non-profit-making activity of the Lyceum.
The use of this website is governed by the following terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, if visitors do not leave the present site, unconditional acceptance of the present terms and conditions is implied.
2. Use by minors
Minors are forbidden to visit the present website, as it is addressed and restricted to adults who have reached the age of 18 years. If minors voluntarily visit this website or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of the website bear no responsibility.
3. Copyright – Industrial Property Rights
Apart from specific third party (intellectual and other) rights, the content of this website (for example, trademarks, photographs, texts, drawings and all archives in general) constitute intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the Lyceum and, therefore, protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law.
Consequently, this content cannot be wholly or partly traded, copied, modified, reproduced, transferred or distributed by any means from any user.
4. User’s general obligations
Visitors and users of this website accept and agree that they will make a reasonable and appropriate use of this website, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union as well as third countries and international organizations. Therefore, visitors, agree not to use this site for the following, indicatively and not exhaustively mentioned purposes:
- a) To harm a minor.
(b) Transfer or access content that:
- i) violates any rights of third parties (for example intellectual and/or industrial property),
- ii) offends the personality of third parties (for example defamatory, racist, immoral);
iii) is contrary to law and fair and honest practices,
- iv) in any way impedes the free development of privacy and the unimpeded exercise of third parties’ individual and social rights.
- c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, damage in any way the reputation of the Lyceum, or of the owners or any third parties, endanger the security of our network and any third party network, prevent any visitor from having access to this website or any service hosted by the owners’ network.
- d) Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
- e) Install, promote and/or distribute content involving software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
5. Personal Data
The Lyceum states that it puts the best possible efforts to ensure that the information and the entire content of the site is accurate, correct, clear, complete, adequate and available. However, the transfer of data and information on the Internet is not technically fully reliable. Consequently, the Lyceum does not guarantee and is not responsible for achieving the existence of these elements. We also remind you that there may be omissions or inaccuracies due to malicious third-party intervention in the information available on the Site. Under no circumstances, including this of (gross) negligence, is there any responsibility of the Lyceum for any kind of damage that may be caused to the user of the Site.
7. Hyperlinks- Links to third parties websites
8. Limited liability
The Lyceum will not be held responsible for any damage that may result directly or indirectly or in any way whatsoever in connection with the access to or use of the Lyceum’s website. Indicatively and without limitation, any loss or damage is caused by viruses that may affect your equipment (eg PC) or the validity of the information you obtained through the Lyceum’s website.
9. Communication and information policy
The Lyceum reserves the right to change without prior notice the communication and information policy with the customers and visitors of its website according to the activity and other needs of the Lyceum. For that reason, we recommend you to visit this site from time to time and check the current policy.
10. Access during fixes
The Lyceum tries to take care of the availability of its website on a 24-hour basis. However, it does not bear any responsibility if the access to its website becomes impossible at any time or for any period of time. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily for maintenance or repair of system problems.
11. Applicable law- jurisdiction
The present terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law, EU law and international conventions. In the event that any dispute regarding the use, interpretation, operation and content of this website arises, the courts of Athens will be solely competent.
Date of last amendment: July 2019